Saturday, April 10, 2010

where are you

hey man, what's wrong?
i've been dreaming again. not the normal
running away kind.
well, what did you dream about?
i told my friend i'd meet up with him and
he should text me when he was set to go. but
i was hanging out with some other guys
and when i finally remembered to check my
phone, i had seven texts. the first one said
"where are you." the next one had three
question marks. then he told me to answer
him already. the one after that said
"help, i'm drifting into space and i need
you to anchor me. where are you." and then it was
"i'm losing my grip. where are you man."
then "that's it. i lost it. i don't know
how much longer i'll have reception out here
so this might be it." and the last one had
been sent 5 minutes before i checked my phone.
it just said "Goodbye jess." i sent him a
text and when he didn't reply i went out
to look for him. i couldn't find him. i never
saw him after that.
hey. look at me for a sec, man. you
didn't do anything wrong.
i know. haha, i know, man. i know.

No comments: