Tuesday, April 27, 2010

to my friends

1.
sometimes i forget you don't like hearing the new slang
and sometimes paint doesn't come out of the walls.
so when you point your finger at me and say "bang"
i'll twist and grab my heart and i'll take my fall.
and yes, i'll stop showing you rugged-looking men.
as long as i don't have to watch "telephone" again.

2.
i don't get it either.
i don't forget it either.
i don't do stupid shit to myself anymore.
i don't sit on my hands or stand in the back.
this is about working at it.
this is about how nothing must go and
we can hold it all up. but only if we work at it.

3.
one day we're gonna go shove some dudes around
and yell a lot and get real sweaty and it's gonna rule.

1 comment:

Coweh said...

3. yes it will

this is really really incredibly fucking good. i can't place my finger on it though.