Monday, November 17, 2008

set it ablaze

"YOU ARE THE GASOLINE I AM THE FIRE
BELIEVE ME, I'M NOT GONNA SAVE YOU
YOU'LL FOREVER BE BURNED ALIVE"

oh yeah? oh yeah?
that's what they want?
i can give it to them
ripping it
from my throat handing it
throwing it
ramming it down their chests
i can feel it echoing off the in
sides of my legs i feel it i
SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM
it goes on and ON and
ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON

oh did i break my
light box look at those shards the
shattered glass, throw that at
them too ram that down
their throats
they like that, you know that
violence, i can see them slam
dancing the circle pit, god i miss the circle pit,
i want to be down there lashing out i want
SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM
i want to punch their f
lights out send them home happy

give me that mic oh give it to me
oh give it to me now oh
GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT
let me wrap it around my throat yeah
let me i will choke my words i will
CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE
they will stutter out ripping like
i sound like a rabid in the background
the break beats the
BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK
they are breaking it
they are TEARING IT ALL DOWN

i can see them back there banging
their heads i can see them they want
they want me so bad they want me to
giants in the ocean
yeah, let's give them that those guitars
down down up down those chords
those chords i can feel them echoing
off the soles of my feet they shake me they
bring me to my
knees i
FALL FALL FALL FALL FALL
and those words
come ripping
out of my throat

don't even tell me
don't tell me this is it
this isn't it

this

is

everything

No comments: