Sunday, December 6, 2009

i think you're just taking this too seriously

hey man, sorry about that. i just got real
disoriented for a second there. yeah, no,
i'm fine. what were we talking about? right.
my ex. my ex-what? exactly. haha, i know
that's not what you meant. what did i mean?
sorry man, that was dumb. i shouldn't be
talking about this right now. i keep losing
it. you know man, just my vision keeps going
in and out. i already saw my doctor, she
told me there's nothing they can do. i keep
forgetting to focus. focus my eyes. and
when i cough i keep losing my grip. all these
things i keep when i'm sick. i can't hold on
to anything when i'm well. it feels like a
movie-set model of hell but at least i can feel it
so i don't want out. hey man, i'm real sorry about
that. what were we talking about?

1 comment:

Coweh said...

holy shit this is so good. feel better.

(also shit and this have the same letters).

(also also my codeword is "warpooth" HAH).